Southern Tactical Range has limited areas open for shooting, while we complete construction on the rest of the range.
Sporting Clays are now open for shooting on the weekends and by appointment only during the week. We have golf carts for rent if you need one, if not bring your own. We are now taking reservations for Sporting Clay events.
We are NOW open on weekends for the use of the pistol, 100 yd, 300 yd ranges. We are a few weeks from completion of the 600 yd range. Earthwork continues on the 600-yard, 1000-yard rifle and private pistol ranges. All of the rain has slowed our progress. We still have a lot of work do on the overall project, such as grassing the berms, building more shooting benches, baffles, sound fencing, office, lodge and more pavilions.
All three of our paintball fields ARE OPEN FOR USE (wood ball, hyper ball and speed ball) on weekends and special events. We will be starting work on the Archery ranges in the near future and looking for some ideas and feedback. Check out the following website for further details http://southern-paintball.com/.
Thank You so much for your interest and overwhelming support!
***Limited number of memberships available online line now and due to the large demand we will be capping the 600-yard memberships at 500 and 1000-yard memberships at 300. AS OF JULY 7, 2018, THERE ARE LESS THAN 300 MEMBERSHIP SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE 600-YARD AND LESS THAN 100 MEMBERSHIP SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR THE 1000-YARD. Once these slots are filled we will be starting a waiting list.
We would like to thank Paul McCleod and his associates at Southern Site & Utility Design for the help with the civil engineering, Corey Howell with Howell Traps, for helping us with the design of our Sporting Clay, Trap and Skeet Areas and Tyler Smith with Southern Land and Dirt Works for getting us back on track with earth work.
Tired of waiting for available shooting stations and range closures at other ranges? Southern Tactical Range will provide more shooting stations in it's Public and Members areas. Currently a limited number of memberships slots are available for purchase. We are a short drive from Crestview, Milton, and Pace and a modest drive from Pensacola, Navarre, Ft Walton Bch and Destin accessible via Hwy 90 and I10. We are close to various lodgings and restaurants. We have excellent cellular service for the shooter who likes to stay in contact with surroundings.
Tired of only shooting paper, Southern Tactical Range will offer the ability to shoot steel, 3d and reactive targets.
Wanting a specialized training class such as Concealed Weapons, Home Defense, Force on Force, Long Range Shooting, 3 Gun, etc.? Southern Tactical Range can provide instruction or 3rd Party Instructors are WELCOME.
Southern Tactical is developing 211 acres to provide North West Florida with an elite shooting facility.
Range Development With Projected Completion November of 2018
- 21 Station -Sporting Clay Range
- 5-Stand Station
- 25 Yard Pistol (25 shooting stations)
- 100 Yard Rifle Range (26 shooting stations)
- Paintball Fields – 3 fields (1 four acre Wood Ball, 1 Hyper Ball and 1 Speed Ball regulation fields with official NCPA & PSP approved inflatable bunkers)
- Future Archery Areas
Range Development With Projected Phased Completions
- 25 Yard Pistol (25 shooting stations)
- (2) 25 yard Small Arms training and competition bays.
- 10 Private Shooting Areas (allowing 360 cowboy action, 3 gun, reactive target, steel targets and black powder)
- 300 Yard Rifle Range (55 shooting stations)
- 600 Yard (multi purpose range, 3 gun staging area, competition) (25 benched shooting stations and numerous prone shooting stations) - End of August 2018
- 1000+ Yard Sniper Range (33+ shooting stations, multi-tiered shooting platforms) - September of 2018
- 10 Acre Mock / Sim City for Urban / Active Shooting Training and Paintball / Airsoft - Beginning of 2019
- 2 Sim Houses for Sim Rounds / Paintball / Airsoft - Beginning of 2019
Subscribe to Our Newsletter